From This Is How You Play
|Age Range||5-8 (grades 1-2), 8-11 (grades 3-5), 11-14 (grades 6-8)|
|Group Size||small (1-5), medium (6-20)|
|Setup Time||short (0-5 min)|
|Duration||medium (11-30 min)|
|Presentation Style||interactive, student led|
Student A asks student B a question and Student B has to respond by saying "sausage" without laughing.
This Is How You Play
- Students stand or sit in a circle
- One camper stands in the middle of the circle and he or she goes up to another child and asks them a question (e.g., what is your mom's name? What is your favorite color?).
- The student approached must answer any question they are asked with the word sausage.
- If the camper who says sausage laughes, then he or she becomes and tries to make others laugh.
- poor kitty - Similar to Sausage, student A meows student B. Student B has to say "poor, poor kitty," and pat Student A's head- all without laughing.
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus