From This Is How You Play
|Age Range||3-5 (PreK-K), 5-8 (grades 1-2), 8-11 (grades 3-5)|
|Group Size||medium (6-20)|
|Setup Time||short (0-5 min)|
|Duration||short (5-10 min)|
|Presentation Style||active, interactive|
Poor kitty is a "don't laugh" game. One person goes around and moews and purrs at the non-kitties. All the non-cats have to pat the poor kitty's head and say, "poor poor kitty." If any non-kitties laugh, they become the poor kitty.
This Is How You Play
- Kids stand or sit in a circle
- One kid is the "poor kitty" and he or she goes up to another child purring and meowing.
- The kid approached must pat the kitty on the head and say, "poor, poor kitty." If the child (not the kitty) laughs, then he or she must become the new kitty and try to make others laugh.
- Honey I love you but I just can't smile - another "don't laugh" game
- Sausage - another "don't laugh" game
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus