From This Is How You Play
|Age Range||5-8 (grades 1-2), 8-11 (grades 3-5), 11-14 (grades 6-8), 14-18 (grades 9-12), 18+ (adult)|
|Group Size||medium (6-20), large (21+)|
|Setup Time||short (0-5 min)|
|Duration||medium (11-30 min)|
|Presentation Style||interactive, student led|
Students stand in a circle and at the count of three look up at someone and scream. If eye contact is met by both screamer and screamee, then those two are out. Last two in are the winners.
This Is How You Play
- Everyone stands in a tight circle, with their heads down looking at their shoes.
- When "heads up" is called, everyone looks up and stares at someone else in the circle.
- If that person is staring right back at you, then you scream loud and jump back out of the circle.
- If the person you're looking at is not looking at you, put your head back down and wait for the next round.
- Keep going until there are two winners.
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus